Medication in school

Should your child require medication during the school day, please complete the Medical Consent Form and bring it into school office along with the medication.

Alternately you can obtain a paper copy of the form from the school office.

To see the Supporting Pupils with Medical Conditions Policy click here

School Nurse Team

If you need to speak to the school nurse, you can either call them on 0116 2156290 or click on the link below and simply enter your child’s school name from the drop-down menu.

South Charnwood Public Health (School) Nurse Team

Healthy Together and your Public Health (School) Nursing Service