Exam and Assessment Results
OFSTED Analysis of Attainment & Progress for Bishop Ellis Primary School 2019.
- The attainment of pupils at Bishop Ellis School is consistently above national and the local authority both at the expected standard and at the higher standard. This means children do much better than most schools. The table below compares the attainment of Year 6 Children in 2019.
- The next two tables show comparative percentages between the school, Leicestershire Local Authority and all schools nationally for attaining at the standard and above the standard for all three core subjects (reading, writing and maths).
Comparison of Year 6 Pupils Attaining the Standard from 2017-2019
Comparison of Pupils Attaining Above the Standard from 2017-2019
Progress at Bishop Ellis Primary School.
- Whilst attainment is important, schools are primarily judged on their progress. This is how children have attained from their starting points.
- Progress at Bishop Ellis Primary School is consistently strong with OFSTED analysis showing that the school is usually above national in all subjects and sometimes well above national.
- The tables below show the progress for Year 6 pupils for Summer 2019.
DfE School Performance Tables for 2019
Details of our school performance can be found at the Government Website within this link. Compare Bishop Ellis outcomes with other schools locally and nationally.
The Real Schools' Guide (Leicester Mercury school rating website)