Below is the attached home learning for Year 6. Please try to complete your daily maths and English work each day. Try not to rush ahead but only complete work for the day.
You do not need to print tasks if you're unable to - you can view the tasks online and complete your work on paper instead.
Please submit the tasks you have completed to your portfolio on Class Dojo.
If you're unsure of how to do this, follow the links below to find out how.
Apple ios: https://classdojo.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360022857031-How-to-Post-to-a-Student-Portfolio#ios
If anyone is unable to access a device and therefore requires the tasks to be printed, please let your class teacher know via a message on class dojo as soon as possible. Equally, if you require writing implements, books/paper please let us know.
Below you will find a suggested timetable to help you to structure your day. We realise that everybody is working under different circumstances and this is not a compulsory structure by any stretch and we know you will need to make your day work for you. It is merely a structure to help if you feel you need it.
Even though the timetable structure is a guide, we would like all of the children to complete a series of tasks as a minimum:
- Complete daily maths lessons (flashback 4, fluency and reasoning using video provided)
- Complete daily English lessons
- Complete a daily revision task (see bottom of page)
- Daily reading (you could use your Rising Stars account or read a book of your own) and TT rockstars
Over the week we would like the children to do some further tasks:
- Complete two RE lessons per week
- Complete two topic lessons
- Complete some fitness activities - the link to access 'The Nation's PE Teacher Joe Wicks' on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAxW1XT0iEJo0TYlRfn6rYQ
Extra Revision Tasks for Year 6:
Please use the following link to access the additional revision tasks that we were due to complete this half term. Remember to choose just one per day.