This is the first week of our 'Unity' topic.
In this topic, you will be learning more about what nourishes and what spoils friendship and unity.
By the end of this topic, we hope you will be able to:
- make links to show how feelings and beliefs about what makes, and breaks friendship and unity affects your behaviour and that of others.
- ask and respond to questions about your own and others’ experiences and feelings about friendship and unity.
- compare your own and other people’s ideas about questions concerning friendship which are difficult to answer.
- make links between scripture and the Eucharist.
- use a developing religious vocabulary to give reasons for the action and symbols of the Communion Rite.
- give reasons why Christians gather together in ‘communion’ and receive ‘Holy Communion’.
Remember that if you don't have a Bible at home, and you need one, you could use this online Bible:
BibleGateway.com: A searchable online Bible in over 150 versions and 50 languages.
Make sure that you select the Good News Translation (GNT).
This week, we have included lesson notes for each lesson.