If you don't have a Bible at home, you could use this online Bible:
Make sure that you select the Good News Translation (GNT).
Firstly this week, we would like you to make sure that you have finished the work that was set last week and, if you have already done this, we would like you to take some time to review and improve the work that you have done.
In R.E. this week, you will be learning more about the New Testament books of the Bible.
Remember to use your knowledge organiser to keep on top of learning the vocabulary for the topic and make sure that you know and understand the 'embedded knowledge' part of the organiser.
1. Work through the LF5 powerpoint.
2. Answer the key questions in your book. Remember that we should be able to tell what the question was from the way you have written your answer!
3. Read through the lesson task. What advice do you want to include?
4. Look at the sample letter included in the powerpoint to help you if you need it.
5. Complete the independent activity as explained in the LF5 powerpoint.
6. Remember to respond to the reflection question.
1. Read the parable of The Good Samaritan.
2. Print out the picture that illustrates the story of The Good Samaritan.
3. Stick the picture onto a new page in your home learning book.
4. Annotate around the picture to answer the questions on the first slide of the powerpoint. Try to be as detailed as possible.
Thank you all for your hard work!