If you don't have a Bible at home, you could use this online Bible:
Make sure that you select the Good News Translation (GNT).
Firstly this week, we would like you to make sure that you have finished the work that was set last week and, if you have already done this, we would like you to take some time to review and improve the work that you have done.
In R.E. this week, you will be learning more about the New Testament of the Bible and in particular, you will be focusing on the account of The Feeding of the Five Thousand, which appears in all four gospels.
Task 1 - The Feeding of the Five Thousand
1. Work through the LF4 powerpoint.
2. Answer the key questions in your book. Remember that we should be able to tell what the question was from the way you have written your answer!
3. Read through the four different accounts of The Feeding of the Five Thousand.
4. Complete the independent activity as explained in the LF4 powerpoint.
5. Remember to respond to the reflection question.
Task 2 - R.E. Knowledge Organiser
A knowledge organiser is a document that contains key facts and information that you need to know in order to have a basic knowledge and understanding of a topic.
Our R.E. knowledge organiser includes key vocabulary for our Sources topic, some essential facts and some scripture. It is set out in chunks to make it easier to read and understand. We would really like you to learn the vocabulary for the topic and make sure that you know and understand the 'embedded knowledge' part of the organiser.