Below you will find a suggested timetable to help you to structure your day. We realise that everybody is working under different circumstances and this is not a compulsory structure by any stretch and we know you will need to make your day work for you. It is merely a structure to help if you feel you need it.
Even though the timetable structure is a guide, it is expected that KS2 children complete 4 hours of learning a day. We would like all of the children to complete a series of tasks as a minimum:
- Complete daily maths lessons
- Complete daily English lessons
- Daily reading (you could use your Rising Stars account or read a book of your own)
- Daily TT rockstars
Over the week we would like the children to do some further tasks:
- Complete two RE lessons per week
- Complete one geography lesson per week
- Complete one science lesson per week
- Complete one PHSCE lesson per week
- Complete some fitness activities - the link to access 'The Nation's PE Teacher Joe Wicks' on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAxW1XT0iEJo0TYlRfn6rYQ
As well as the lessons we set every week, we would like you to practice the following things as much as you can:
If you have completed the tasks for the day and you want to challenge yourself further then have a look at the documents below. There are a range of English and maths activities for you to practise some of the skills we have been learning.