How do we provide additional support for children with Special Educational Needs?
We offer many different forms of additional provision. This can include:
- Additional in-class support.
- Additional out-of- class support.
- One-to-one support
- Flexible groupings (including small group work)
- Access to specific resources
- Access to a wide range of outside agencies, for example;
School Nurse, Autism Outreach, Educational Psychologist, Speech and Language Therapists, Physiotherapists, Child in Care team, CAMHS (Child and mental health service), Specialist Teaching Service, Visual Impairment Team, Strong links with our local special school.
Additional provision is overseen by our SENco and is designed and implemented by an excellent team of teachers, ably supported by a fantastic group of teaching assistants.